To simplify incentives for you, the Cotton Performance Plus™ program is being consolidated into Roundup Ready PLUS®.
From pre-planting to layby, the Roundup Ready PLUS® weed management platform provides recommendations from experts on which stages to apply residuals by crop, region and tillage practice.
When you use Genuity® Roundup Ready® Flex cotton with Roundup Ready PLUS® endorsed herbicides, you can get cash back to help keep your weeds – and your budget – under control.
Roundup Ready PLUS® Weed Management Solutions offer up to $8.50 an acre in the Southwest and $22.00 an acre in the Mid-South and Southeast.
How Roundup Ready PLUS® Cotton Incentives Work
- PLANT cotton varieties containing Genuity® Roundup Ready® Flex technology in a qualifying state (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia).
- PURCHASE qualifying herbicides from an authorized Monsanto retailer between September 1, 2012 and July 31, 2013 and apply at the recommended rate.
- INCENTIVES will be mailed in check form to the retailer selling the cotton technology. The incentive check will be made out to both the retailer and the grower.
- MAXIMUM acreage refund will not exceed the amount of acres planted with Genuity® Roundup Ready® Flex based upon the published seed drop rate.
- CONTACT your retailer for details on how to submit your completed incentive program information and herbicide invoice(s).
See your retailer for details, or visit RoundupReadyPLUS.com.