Crop Loss, Replant and Drought Coverage - TX, OK, NM, KS
When you plant Deltapine® cotton with Genuity® cotton traits, you are eligible to receive many risk sharing benefits.
Genuity® Cotton Traits Crop Loss
- Only applicable on Genuity® Cotton Traits.
- Grower must experience crop loss within 60 days of planting.
- Crop must be destroyed.
- If above criteria met, grower will qualify for 100% technology fee refund.
- Specifically for TX, OK, NM and KS.
- Grower must provide completed crop insurance claim form (stating drought as primary cause of crop loss.)
- If cotton crop planted to Deltapine cotton is lost or yields less than 150 lbs. of lint per land acre due to drought, grower will qualify for 50% of the suggested retail price of the Deltapine germplasm and 100% of the cotton trait fee.
- Cotton Crop Loss claims must be submitted by the regional deadlines listed on the map below. Only Monsanto traits that are lost within 60 days of planting are eligible for Cotton Crop Loss.
- A Monsanto authorized representative, authorized retailer or seed supplier where purchase originated or approved designee must inspect and verify grower’s seed loss, replant/crop loss. A claim report must be filed for each claim.
- Seed grown for production may not be eligible for replant refund. Refer to your seed production contract for details.
For further information, contact your local dealer or Monsanto Rep.